Guapdad 4000 Dior Deposits Album
After making a few appearances on Dreamville’s Revenge of the Dreamers III project, and dropping his debut (and only) project, ScamBoy Color, back in 2017, LA-based rapper Guapdad 4000 is not slowing down this year as he is looking to cash in on his newfound “fame” with his new album, Dior Deposits.
The rapper who started off with him and his crew dressing up as pimps and slapping fake hoes, recording with his aunt’s camcorder is all hot on Dior Deposits.
Speaking with Revolt 4000 said, “If this was early 2000s, this would be the hottest mixtape of the year, it’s just so good. I really express myself on some songs, I get super musical on some songs, I get super Bay area on some songs. It’s really a representation of me.”
Press play below and be sure to add Dior Deposits on your preferred streaming platform of wherever you consume music.
- Doing Too Much (feat. Slimmy B)
- Stuck With It (feat. Tory Lanez)
- First Things First (feat. G-Eazy and Reo Cragun)
- Gucci Pajamas (feat. Chance the Rapper & Charlie Wilson)
- Going Through It (feat. E-40 & Nef the Pharoah)
- Scammin (feat. Mozzy)
- Izayah (feat. Key!, Maxo Kream & Denzel Curry)
- Jigga Juice’s Prayer
- Iced Out Gold Chain
- Can’t Stop Finessing
- Rolex Rockstar (feat. Buddy)
- Prada Process (feat. 6LACK)
- Stunt On Ghosts (feat. Mansa)
Stream Guapdad 4000 Dior Deposits Album Below: