Gucci Mane Woptober II Album
American rapper, Gucci Mane who has been coming up all pages for over the past few months, famously known for dropping dope musical contents, even though its not comparable to the past years and is still very much active in the music scene.
After almost a year of arranging his 101st (!!) project, he delivers the new album called “Woptober II,” which is a followup to his album, Delusions of Grandeur which dropped in June.
The album has a total of 13 tracks, including previously released songs like, “Big Booty” with Megan Thee Stallion, “Tootsies” with Lil Baby, and “Richer Than Errbody” with DaBaby and NBA YoungBoy, the album also features contributions from Quavo, Kevin Gates, Zaytoven, OJ da Juiceman, Peewee Longway, London On Da Track, Metro Boomin, TM88, Southside, Tay Keith, and a few others.
Download and enjoy below:
- Richer Than Errybody (feat. YoungBoy Never Broke Again & DaBaby)
- Big Booty (feat. Megan Thee Stallion)
- Tootsies (feat. Lil Baby)
- Big Boy Diamonds (feat. Kodak Black & London On Da Track)
- Came from Scratch (feat. Quavo)
- Move Me
- Bucking the System (feat. Kevin Gates)
- Opps and Adversaries
- Highly Recommended
- Wop Longway Takeoff (feat. Peewee Longway & Takeoff)
- Last Night (feat. Yung Mal & OJ Da Juiceman)
- Time to Move
- Break Bread
Download And Stream Below: