Trippie Redd – A Love Letter To You 4 Album
American rapper Trippie Redd has had a very busy year after dropping “! (Exclamation Mark)” he comes through on the fourth installment of his A Love Letter To You series as he drops “A Love Letter To You 4” . The album first single, “Love Me More,” was released in the first week of November and a week after dropping the collaborative effort, “Death” with Lil Baby, Tripp delivers ALLTY4.
The 21-track project has a lot of collaborations as we see the likes of Chris King, DaBaby, Juice WRLD, Lil Mosey, Lil Wop, Lil Yachty, Mariah the Scientist, Pi’erre Bourne, Quan’ta, Smokepurpp, Tory Lanez, YNW Melly, among others.
The album was inspired from the break up the rapper had with his girlfriend Coi Leray which had a toll on him. Flex on the new project below and enjoy.
- Who Needs Love
- Love Sick
- Love Me More
- Real Feel
- This Ain’t That ft. Lil Mosey
- 6 Kiss ft. YNW Melly, Juice WRLD
- Til the End of Time
- U Deserve It ft. Quan’ta, Chris King
- Hate Me ft. YoungBoy Never Broke Again
- All for Me ft. Smokepurpp
- Sickening ft. Tory Lanez
- The Grinch
- Death ft. DaBaby
- M’s ft. Pi’erre Bourne, Lil Yachty
- Bust Down Deux ft. Youv Dee
- The Jungle Book ft. Lil Wop
- Abandoned ft. Mariah the Scientist
- Can You Rap Like Me, Pt. 2 ft. Chris King
Stream Trippie Redd – A Love Letter To You 4 Album below: